If you’re looking for some Boudoir photo ideas, this is the spot! We’re so excited you’re here!
Use the button at the bottom of this article to download our free boudoir guide!
1.Have a glass of wine if you need it to help yourself relax before your shoot. Feel free to bring it with you and we’ll keep it cool in our fridge!
2. Pamper yourself for the day: nails, a blow-out at your salon, and a light brunch. Then at the studio, have hair & makeup professionally done.
3. Buy some new lingerie & outfits while you’re at it! There’s nothing quite like having something new to wear to make you feel amazing!
4. Make it a party. If you’d be more comfortable bring a friend with you! Or your whole entourage and make it a boudoir party where everyone gets their own mini session! Ask us how to make this happen for you!
5. Include your partner. There’s nothing sexier than one on one sexy portraits with the love of your life!
6. Incorporate your partner’s interests. Is he into a specific sport? Or does he wear a tie every day? Bring his favorite jersey or tie for us to incorporate!
7. Bring Unique Props:
8. Include your hobbies. Do you or your partner play guitar? Want a sexy implied undress photo holding a guitar?
9. Outdoors: I love a good outdoors boudoir shoot on your private property!
10. AirBnb: Don’t want a typical studio shoot, and don’t have access to private property? Let’s rent a unique Airbnb for some one-of-a-kind portraits.
11. Use the bathroom:
12. Go Bold with your makeup. A boudoir photo session is always the best time to go a little heavier and a little more glam with your makeup. Just tell your makeup artist to go a little bold and they’ll know exactly what to do that will look best for you.
13. Play with washable paints. Nothing like covering up the important areas with some brightly colored paints.
14. Unique Lighting: We have a gorgeous window in our studio that lets in direct sunlight which makes for some unique lighting patterns.
15. Keep it simple: Don’t do too many of these ideas in one photo. You want each photo to stand out but not be distracting.
16. Styling matters: Whether you’re going for edgy, or simple boudoir photos, the style of your attire matters as well as the accessories you pair with it. We include a free consultation with our boudoir portraits to help you choose what the best pieces are for you!
17. Boudoir Photos Make the best gifts: whether it’s an anniversary, birthday, Christmas, valentine’s day or just a Tuesday, your partner will LOVE getting boudoir photos as a gift.
18. Display ideas for your boudoir photos:
I hope that you’ve come across some new boudoir photo ideas with this article, and I can’t wait to hear from you!
Use the button below to get our free boudoir guide!
Jennifer Anderson Photography
Studio by Appointment Only:
9448 Bradmore Lane, Ooltewah